2018 Seniors Card Discount Directory

125 1458.Sep17 Consumer and Business Services Got a problem with something you’ve bought? Firstly • Speak to the trader. Calmly explain the problem and ask for a remedy (e.g. refund, repair, replacement item). • Have receipts, warranties etc handy so you can refer to them. • Note the date and name of anyone you speak to. If the problem isn’t resolved • Write to the trader explaining the problem and request a remedy. • Keep copies of letters/emails you send. Send copies (not originals) of receipts or guarantees. • Be polite but firm. If you need help Contact Consumer and Business Services on 131 882 for advice and assistance. See sample complaint letters at sa.gov.au/consumerrights CONSUMER INFORMATION

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MjkzMw==