2019 Seniors Card Discount Directory

133 Consumer and Business Services 0002.Sep18 Got a problem with something you’ve bought? Firstly ´ Speak to the trader. Calmly explain the problem and ask for a remedy (e.g. refund, repair, replacement item). ´ Have receipts, warranties etc handy so you can refer to them. ´ Note the date and name of anyone you speak to. If the problem isn’t resolved ´ Write to the trader explaining the problem and request a remedy. ´ Keep copies of letters/emails you send. Send copies (not originals) of receipts or guarantees. ´ Be polite but firm. If you need advice or assistance Contact Consumer and Business Services on 131 882 . See sample complaint letters at sa.gov.au/consumerrights CONSUMER INFORMATION

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MjkzMw==