2018 Seniors Card Discount Directory

141 1458.Sep17 Consumer and Business Services Running a social club or community organisation Giving your time to support a not-for-profit community organisation can be very rewarding. It’s important to understand your role and responsibilities. Incorporated associations Appropriate records of meetings and financial records must be kept, and there are AGM requirements. There must be certain roles (e.g. public officer, chair, treasurer). Fundraising Depending on the type of activity (e.g. lottery, concert, charitable donations, bingo) licences or permits may be required. Liquor licence When organising an event where alcohol will be sold or supplied you may need a limited liquor licence. If the organisation supplies liquor on a regular basis it may require a permanent liquor licence. For more information Contact Consumer and Business Services on 131 882 or cbs.sa.gov.au CONSUMER INFORMATION

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MjkzMw==