2019 Seniors Card Discount Directory

147 Consumer and Business Services 0002.Sep18 Running a social club or community organisation Understand your role and responsibilities when supporting a not-for-profit community organisation. Incorporated associations ´ Keep records of meetings, financials and meet the annual general meeting requirements ´ There must be certain roles within the organisation (e.g. public officer, chair, treasurer). Fundraising Depending on the activity (e.g. lottery, concert, charitable donations, bingo) licences or permits may be required. Liquor licence Events where alcohol will be sold or supplied may require a limited liquor licence. If liquor is supplied on a regular basis, the organisation may need a permanent liquor licence. For more information Contact Consumer and Business Services on 131 882 or cbs.sa.gov.au CONSUMER INFORMATION

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MjkzMw==