USING YOUR SENIORS CARD
• Keep this directory handy and be aware of any special
• Subscribe to WeekendPlus or visitwww.sa.gov.au/seniorscard
regularly for new business
partners, news, special offers and competitions.
• Use your Seniors Card at every opportunity, regardless
of how small your purchase may be.
• Always present your card prior to payment or at the
time of obtaining a written quote; businesses are not
obliged to honour discounts after the transaction has
• When making a booking over the phone, have your
Seniors Card handy to quote the number.
• Look for the ‘Seniors Card welcome
here’ logo displayed in shop
windows, or near a cash register.
• Please let us know if a Seniors Card
business partner isn’t displaying their sign.
• Even if a business is not advertised in the directory, we
suggest you ask if a discount is available for Seniors
Card members – you might be pleasantly surprised. If
you discover a business offering discounts to seniors
and they are not listed in the directory, please advise
the Seniors Card Unit. Businesses can then be
contacted and encouraged to promote their offer in
• Shop around and compare prices before making a
purchase. Your Seniors Card does not guarantee you
the best price.
• The Seniors Card is for personal use and is not
transferrable to other people including family, friends
FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS
The Seniors Card Unit welcomes your feedback. If you
have any comments about the discounts or information
provided in this directory, please let us know. If you have
a complaint about a product or service, please discuss
the issue with the business as soon as possible so that
any problem can be promptly resolved. If you do not
wish to communicate with the business yourself, please
contact the Seniors Card Unit by phone or email.